Thank you for your interest in visiting The Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room! We are now offering online table reservations for all of our customers. With this change we’re bringing back tasting flights, in addition to by-the-glass or bottle service. We’ll do flights a bit differently than before, with a few options for flights consisting of three 2oz pours, provided all at once.
It’s still quite busy in Ojai (particularly on the weekends), so we hope it’s great news for you to know you can now reserve a 90-minute slot on our outdoor patios. So, for now, reservations are highly recommended but not required.
Please review these other Need-To-Know’s regarding the terms of your reservation:
- Reservations are for a 90 minute slot, beginning at your reserved time (not arrived time).
- Outdoor seating is our only option at this time, and we cannot guarantee front vs. back patio.
- Group size is limited to 6 people maximum due to our limited capacity, and larger groups cannot subdivide.
- Face covering is required to enter the Tasting Room, and whenever you are not seated with wine on the premises.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may need to cancel or defer your reservation. You will be contacted, if so.
- Note: a credit card is required by our system to reserve a table, though there is no charge. Your card will be securely on file for any purchases made during your visit.
These policies are all in the spirit of preserving the safety and health of our staff, families and community, and working within the constraints of our limited capacity. Thank you for your understanding – we look forward to seeing you soon!
– The Ojai Vineyard Crew
BOOK YOUR RESERVATION BELOW