Tasting Room Private Events
Our tasting room is a beautifully versatile and unique space for private events. We have many wines available to pour, a highly trained staff, great relationships with caterers if needed and a lot of equipment to make your party stand out.
We would like to hear what you have in mind and start the conversation on how we can best accommodate your needs. Below are a few pricing guidelines. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.649.1674 for more details.
Groups Over 20
$35 per person includes the following:
- Minimum 1 case of wine purchased to pour at event
- If a seated dinner is desired we can comfortably sit 50
- If cocktail hour style is desired we can accommodate 80 comfortably, maximum of 100 guests
- 1 staff member per 25 guests
- Use Ojai Vineyard equipment
- 5 – 8ft folding tables
- 15 Bar Stools, 50 folding chairs
- Folding bistro tables and chairs
- 6 Trashcans
- 1 hour prep time and breakdown of Ojai Vineyard provided equipment
- 2 Hours of event time (not including set up or breakdown), additional charges to extend event time
- Use of front and back patios
- Back patio bistro lighting
- 10% off additional wine for the event
* 25% deposit to reserve room and date. Full payment required before the event
*We will charge a fee of $250-$750/hour to close the tasting room on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Private Tasting Room (Located next to large Tasting Room)
Groups of 10-25 Private Tasting room
- $25 per person Include 5 oz of wine per person. In a tasting format or by the glass
- Contact us at email@example.com or 805.649.1674 for more details.
Off-Site Private Events:
We will travel to where your event is being held and conduct wine tastings, food pairings, and other sommelier services
$150 an hour to pour and educate. Wine quoted at retail with quantity discounts.
10% off for guests for the purchase of any wines during special events.
Soule Fete- Great custom Menus and exciting chef.
Jeri Oshima – Four Worlds – Great Local chef – flexible and small scale.
Main Course CA- Great Chef, highly organized, small or large scale.
Rachel Main – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ariane Aumont- Very creative cooking
Schedule asap as he is usually very busy. His base price is $500 and that covers 80 people. Asl for the carne asada tacos and the quesadillas (he can add mushroom, peppers, and onions for the vegetarians).
Taqueria La Colmena- Very good but a bit more expensive ($750 for a similar quantity)
805-886-1331 or 805-845-6970
The Jolly Oyster Food Truck
Shrimp Vs. Chef Food Truck
Scratch Food Truck: Tim Kilcoyne Chef/Owner
Cell: 805-657-1995 Office: 805-290-2276